Meeting Minutes from 11/16/2013
Non-Profit Paperwork – For a Michigan Non-Profit Corporation
Liz: Articles of incorporation.
- Number of directors 7 or 9
- Group chose 7 for now
- Incorporators: Jeff, Liz, Heather, Monica
- Read through of Articles of Incorporations with group
- We’ll will apply for 501c4 status with the IRS eventually
- Custom Orientations
- No custom time orientations until we have more people to give orientations
- Orientation Locations
- Cafe Ollie and the Library on Michigan Ave for now because they have private wireless. We will have to use locations that use signals other than Wireless Ypsi.
- Heather will take over the weekday orientation slot alternating with Julianne
- Heather: Wednesdays at the Library from 6pm – 8pm =starts this week
- Julianne: Wednesdays at Cafe Ollie 6pm – 8pm
- Group needs to iron out bylaws at some point
- Jeff suggest getting bylaws from another MI timebank to look over
Possible Board Members
- 3. Michelle Shankwiler
- 1. Karen Coleman
- 2. Zeal Chen
Jeff, president and co-founder of hOur Exchange Ypsilanti, strives to bring community together through shared experience. He loves the city of Ypsilanti and wants to see it thrive.