Meeting Minutes from 5/14/15
hOur Exchange Ypsilanti Monthly Board meeting
Thursday, May 14, 2015
Meeting called to Order at 6:35 p.m.
Present: Jeff Yoder, Liz Dahl MacGregor, Adrianne Clark, Julianne
- Recap last meeting items
- Jeff got brochures printed. Next time we need to reword the phrase “Closed member group” per Liz.
- Adrianne did write a blurb
- Adrianne: Follow up contact to Garden Fair people.
- Bank account. Jeff did not change banks. It’s hard for him to get there. Heather can go. She needs:
Copy of our bylaws, articles of incorporation
- Federal Non-profit: 501(c)4 application: In Progress.
- Elections: Jeff will handle the election stuff as Heather won’t be able to attend the meeting.
- Potluck check in: Still need lots of stuff.
- Policy Development: Julianna contacted Rebecca but hasn’t heard back. Will cc Liz on the future emails.
- Bike rack:
- Board notebooks.
- To Dos:
- Liz: Finish 501(c)(4) application.
- Heather: Close WFCU account. Open new account at EMU Credit union.
- Keep rocking out on party planning
- Email people who signed up at the Garden Fair.
- Become signer on new account at EMU Credit Union.
- Run election at annual meeting.
- Julianna — Policies?
Bike rack (things to address in the future):
- Define organizational policies.
- Address what needs to be approved by the board and what can be delegated to a committee or member administrator.